Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Game Night Trophy 2011

So to go along with my last post the Game Night Trophy. So I am a competitive person. So usually those around me are as well. To up game night I made this trophy. We don't play for it every week just the first Saturday of every month. That way we don't get completely burnt out. Now if you know me you know that I collect odd crap. I've been trying to get rid of allot of it for awhile but I still have some odds and ends. So I grabbed a bunch of it and slapped it together to make this freaking awesome trophy.


So this is some of the things I had laying around.


I toyed around with the layout for awhile. I added allot and took off allot.

This is the back.
On the back we put who wins. At the end of the year the person with the most wins gets the trophy. Makes you want to play right.


Gave the trophy a freaking awesome name. Mostly for laughs but common who wouldn't want to win it with a name like that.

This is it all done. It was fun to play for. I ended up winning it. Booya

No comments: